Dropping off and collecting children
If you need to use a car to get your child to and from school...
- We request that all car users park away from school and walk to collect their child(ren).
- Parents should not worry if they are a couple of minutes late (unless it’s every day). Staff will not send children out of school. Children who are not collected are taken to the main office and parents are contacted.
- The crossing (that doesn’t have great markings) at the KS2 end of the school is the best place for KS2 pupils to cross The Green to get to and from school.
- The yellow lines (single and double) are our SAFETY ZONE to give pupils and parents clear sight when crossing the road.
- Please do not treat it as a space where you can park because no-one else has.
- Our neighbours get extremely frustrated when people park across their driveways or “chew up” the verges in front of their houses.
- Our voluntary one way system has been reviewed and is still the best way to operate. Please follow it.
Abstract vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com